Silver Summit has been mentioned in several press features!
- 10/3/14 – Coverage by the Missoulian of the ribbon cutting. Playground Accessible to Kids of All Abilities Opens in Missoula Park
- 7/24/14 – Coverage by KPAX of the volunteer build. All-Abilities Playground Still Slated for August Opening
- 7/24/14 – Coverage of the volunteer build by the Missoulian. All-Abilities Playground Coming Together
- 7/8/14 – Knife River, LS Jensen and Poteet Construction come through in a big way! Contractors Donate Materials for All-Abilities Playground
- 11/20/13 – KECI coverage of playground progress and our Comedy Benefit. The All-Abilities Playground.
- 7/10/13 – Guest Op-Ed in the Missoulian. Join the Fun to Make All-Abilities Playground Reality.
- 1/18/13 – KPAX coverage on the acceptance of the $150 K donation from the Morris and Helen Silver Foundation Missoula to Start Work on All Accessible Playground.
- 1/17/13 – ABC-FOX Montana’s 2 minute coverage of the $150K Donation by the Morris and Helen Silver Foundation along with a great interview by Mom Kari Frakie: $150K Goes To All-Abilities Playground
- 1/17/13 – The Missoulian story on the $150K donation and an update on the playground: Proposed all-abilities playground for Missoula gets $150K donation
- 10/17/12 – A wonderful interview by ABC-FOX Montana with Melina Peck, an 11 year old who along with her mother is part of the Playground Committee: Children of All-Abilities to Have New Playground
- 7/26/12 – Missoulian article on our First All-Abilities Baseball Benefit Game! Kids Take to Baseball Field to Raise Funds for All- Abilities Playground