We did it!!! Following three years of planning and fundraising, Silver Summit: A Playground for Everyone opened in August 2014 and celebrated our ribbon cutting October 3, 2014. Follow us on Facebook for updates on Phase II!
Our guiding vision has been this:
- A magical playground in the heart of Missoula.
- A playground where all children excited by the brightly colored equipment and inviting atmosphere discover elements that accommodate their bodies, mobility devices, or ways of playing.
- A place that is more than the sum of its parts – that builds community and exceeds our conceptions of what a playground should or could be.
- A place where kids are nourished by nature.
- A place where thoughtful design ensures that inclusion happens effortlessly and everyone is enriched in the process.
We are raising $100,000 for Phase II (enchanted garden, tactile play, mosaic mural and loose parts toys). Please consider donating today!